ITfriends

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ITfriends

Top posters

MyLife4U (1071)
WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Vote_lcap1WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Voting_barWHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Vote_rcap 
Zarbe_Haider (675)
WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Vote_lcap1WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Voting_barWHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Vote_rcap 
Arabian (428)
5-Tani (281)
kainat batool (232)
Mian Shahid (136)
*lily* (76)
skywriter911 (41)
prince007_pk (30)
Admin (19)

Latest topics

» Tum acha nahi kerty
WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:00 am by shah

» EK SHAKHS
WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:35 am by shah

» What is pyaar
WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:12 am by shah

» Where is everybody???
WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 am by Abbas_haider05

» Hani here
WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 am by Abbas_haider05

» Happy Ramadan
WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 pm by Hani

» Sab say bara sandwich
WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:37 pm by Hani

» asalamoalekum
WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:23 am by shahidsultanshah

» Har Gham Say Hifazat ہر غم سے حفاظت
WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 am by Mian Shahid

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:04 pm

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

2 posters

WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT?

MyLife4U
    MyLife4U
    Super Moderator

Number of posts : 1071
    Warnings :
    WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-14

WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Empty WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT?

Post by MyLife4U Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Wishing allz a gr8 day!... WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Smile
    A story..With a lesson...
    WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT?

Why do we read Quran
    Even if we can't understand a single Arabic word ?
    This is a beautiful story:

An old American Muslim lived on a farm in the mountains of eastern Kentucky with his young grandson.

Each morning Grandpa was up early sitting at the kitchen table reading his Qur'an. His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could.

One day the grandson asked, 'Grandpa! I try to read the Qur'an just like you but I don't understand it, and what I do understand I forget as soon as I close the book. What good does reading the Qur'an do?'

The Grandfather quietly turned from putting coal in the stove and replied, 'Take this coal basket down to the river and bring me back a basket of water.' The boy did as he was told, but all the water leaked out before he got back to the house. The grandfather laughed and said, 'You'll have to move a little faster next time,' and sent him back to the river with the basket to try again.

This time the boy ran faster, but again the basket was empty before he returned home. Out of breath, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to carry water in a basket, and he went to get a bucket instead. The old man said, 'I don't want a bucket of water; I want a basket of water. You're just not trying hard enough,' and he went out the door to watch the boy try again. At this point, the boy knew it was impossible, but he wanted to show his grandfather that even if he ran as fast as he could, the water would Leak out before he got back to the house. The boy again dipped the basket into river and ran hard, but when he reached his grandfather the basket was again empty.

Out of breath, he said, 'See Grandpa, it's useless!' 'So you think it is useless?' The old man said, 'Look at the basket.' The boy looked at the basket and for the first time realized that the basket was different. It had been transformed from a dirty old coal basket and was now clean, inside and out. 'Son, that's what happens when you read the Qur'an. You might not understand or remember everything, but when you read it, you will be Changed, inside and out.That is the work of Allah in our lives.'
    Zarbe_Haider
    Zarbe_Haider
    Team Leader

Male
    Number of posts : 675
    Job/hobbies : Exercise
    Warnings :
    WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-14

WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? Empty Re: WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT?

Post by Zarbe_Haider Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:33 pm

WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? 18180

WHAT DOES QURAN DO AND WHY SHOULD WE READ IT? 769977

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:45 am